Our mission is to provide public sewer and water service to property owners in the district while preserving and protecting the aquifer, river and lake. To assure pure drinking water and effectively treated wastewater we maintain the highest security, safety, construction practices and operating standards, while practicing fiscal responsibility. We continually monitor water quality and manage the watershed to understand and prevent negative influences while operating a safe, secure and reliable sewer and water utility. We take pride in our community and continually seek to improve the services we provide our customers.
- Open Position - Maintenance Operator
- To Flush or Not to Flush?
- New District Administrative Email
- SWSD Consumer Confidence Report CCR
- Remember to call before you dig: 811
No Alerts at this time.