Maintenance Operations – Temporary Seasonal Laborer
Southside Water and Sewer District in Sagle, Idaho is seeking a seasonal laborer to perform a variety of semi-skilled and skilled physical tasks. This temporary seasonal employee will work under the direct supervision of the District Maintenance Supervisor.
Part-time Seasonal position, $12-14 per hour DOE.
This is a non-benefited temporary seasonal position, which will last five (5) months or less, from approximately May 15, 2018 – October 15, 2018.
E-mail resume and copy of generic application to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to P.O. Box D Sandpoint, ID 83864. Open until filled.
- Operate a motor vehicle and other maintenance equipment
- Understand and follow oral and written instruction
- Perform heavy manual work
Acceptable Experience and Training:
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work of a Seasonal Laborer
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Cellphone is required
- Employees will be subject to the Southside Water and Sewer employee work policy