Southside Water and Sewer District
Waterlife Discovery Center
1591 Lakeshore Drive, Sagle, Idaho
2:00 PM Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Approval of Agenda – Action Item - IC 74-204 (4)c- An agenda may be amended after the start of a meeting upon a motion that states the reason for the amendment and states the good faith reason the agenda item was not included in the original agenda posting. Final action may not be taken on an agenda item added after the start of a meeting unless an emergency is declared necessitating action at that meeting. The declaration and justification shall be reflected in the minutes.
Approval of Minutes – Action Item - Approval of last month’s Board Meeting Minutes for May 15, 2019.
Reorganization of the Board
- Election of Officers - Action Item
Members of the Public -
Donald & Janna Richardson – 235 Pierce Lane Annexation Proposal
- Water Reclamation Report
- Treasurers Report
- Maintenance Report
- Engineering Report
- Dorame Bank Erosion - Update
- Lakeshore Drive Sewer Odor – Update
- Remi Road Dust Abatement – Re-authorization for Contribution – Action Item
- Birch Bay Parcel Annexation – Action Item
- FY17-18 Audit Approval – Action Item
- FY19-20 Preliminary Budget Draft – Action Item
- Change of Bank Signers – Action item
- Banner Bank Transitioning to STCU – Discussion
Next Board Meeting: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 2:00pm at the Water Life Discovery Center, 1591 Lakeshore Drive, Sagle, ID 83860
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above notice meeting should contact the Southside Water and Sewer office at least five (5) days prior to the meeting. Items to be included on the Agenda must be submitted on the required Agenda Request Form at least 5 days prior to meeting. To request a form or assistance is needed, please call (208) 255-1041.